Quality Policy Statement Kaposbrezon Kft.
Our overall goal is to ensure the quality of our products and services in the long term and to meet the needs of our customers. The name of our company is also a guarantee for those who use our services.
We know that meeting our goals, continuously increasing our customer satisfaction, can only be achieved by focusing on quality.
- We operate a process-oriented, effective Quality Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015. View certificate
- The company’s management and all its employees are committed to ensuring the satisfaction of our current and future business partners with the correct and competitive execution of orders.
- It is our responsibility to establish mutually beneficial relationships with our social environment and our stakeholders.
- In order for our customers to be fully satisfied, we are committed to the continuous improvement of our operations, and we improve the operation of our processes by considering risks and opportunities.
- With the acquisition of new advanced equipment, technological developments we ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- We raise the quality of our quality by implementing short and long-term quality goals based on our quality policy and by continuous improvement based on satisfaction through awareness training, error correction and preventive measures.
- We commit ourselves to protecting a clean and orderly working environment and environmental values.
We provide our employees with a demanding and cultured working environment. All the employees of the company contribute to the continuous development of the company, to the improvement of our competitiveness through the development of our management system, products and services.
We know that the practical implementation of our quality policy can only be achieved by committed and personal leadership, with the full involvement of employees.
Management expects all employees to contribute to the practical implementation of quality policy in their field.
Executive director: Hornyák Imre Péter